Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Welcome

Dear Nataki Families,

Welcome to our 7th and 8th grade in Rm. 20 at Nataki Talibah Schoolhouse of Detroit. We have a very busy and exciting year in store!
I realize that teaching your child is a privilege, as well as a tremendous responsibility. I will do my best this year to ensure that each student has a motivating and safe learning experience in the classroom. However, I cannot do this alone: I need your help. We all need to be partners in the learning process. I need each of you to encourage your child at home by helping to ensure that they have completed their assignments, and help them study for quizzes, if necessary.
At anytime you will be able to check on your student’s progress using our web-based gradebook, Powerschool. I am available to meet with students and/or parents to discuss any questions or concerns. Please email me if you would like to schedule a meeting.

No comments:

Post a Comment